Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Halloween Invitations

Finally got round to making the Invitations for our Halloween Party. I love this stamp from Stampendous with the funky witches legs on it. It was one of the things I bought with the 123 Stitch gift voucher I won a while back from the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog. 

I made 7 invites (below)

  • Stampendous "Witch Shoes" cling stamp
  • Copic Markers for colouring
  • Sizzix Large Tag Die
  • Cuttlebug "Just My Type" embossing borders for zig zag stitch at end of tag.
  • Martha Stewart Drippy Goo edge punch
  • K & Company Halloween Mat pad (backing paper)
  • Black Card
  • Inkssentials Opaque White Pen ( for Sentiment and corner web)
  • Doodle Bug Halloween Ribbon
  • Stickles Black Diamond Glitter glue
Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Sarah xx said...

These are really cute!! Can I come to your party?? xx

debby4000 said...

Oh these are fabulous Louby.
luv
Debby

Shelly said...

Hi Louby! Oh your invites are super... I love those little witchy legs and the gloop looks fabulous! Oh I know what you mean about the cupcakes, they're not exactly easy on the hips! Hugs Shelly x

Powered By Blogger