Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Just Magnolia Challenge wk153

I seem to be getting into the swing of card making and doing my blog again and am really loving it.Thought I'd enter the Just Magnolia Challenge this week, I hope it counts if you haven't got a Tilda or an Edwin on it! The challenge this week was to use a pastel palette, so here's my entry.


Here's a closer view of the image


I stamped the image and coloured in with copics.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the strip across the middle of the card. A first for me was putting on the flowers, I'm not so good at arranging them so I fiddled a while with these ( I know there's only four). Finally, although you can't see it on here I have added glitter glue.
 Thanks for Looking
x Louby x

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hi Louby! Wow lovely to hear from you... I used to pop by your blog now and again but your didn't seem to be blogging. Anyway so pleased you popped by to say hi! I always loved looking at what you'd create! This little card is so pretty (a while ago since you posted it, sorry)... it's nice to hear you're still creating. To be honest I blog less now, but as I'm still on a few DT I do post stuff regularly. Take care, Shelly x

Powered By Blogger