Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Sunday 26 September 2010

Tilda Blowing Bubbles

Made this Tilda card a while ago but have been a very lazy Blogger (I said Blogger) and not uploaded the card. I've decided I'm a winter blogger cause I go right off during the summer!
 Stamped and coloured her with Copics and layered her onto nesties ( what did we do before nesties crafty people)  Layered whole thing onto card and added flowers, sentiments, ribbon and glitter glue.

Here is a close up of Tildas pretty bubbles.



Will have some more soon that i've made and not blogged.
Thanks for looking

5 comments:

Sarah xx said...

Hi Lou, nice to see you again, thanks for popping by my crazy world. :) What a cute card, love the colours!! xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute lou, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Shelly said...

Hello Louby! It's been a while so thought I'd pop by, and hey what do ya know, I've missed some lovely cards of yours! The Tilda card is so pretty, and I just love the glitter bubbles, and the pirate card is really cute... I'm a sucker for boy cards! Hope you're doing ok hun, pop by and say hi when you get the time! Hugs Shelly ;)

Scrap Affair said...

Louby dear, thanks for visiting me :) it made my day!
Seems, that I have been missing quite a few cards of your own.
They are as always BEAUTIFUL, and sweet-just as you are!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clearing it out

Powered By Blogger