Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Friday 15 October 2010

Mittens

Trying to get going with my Christmas Cards at the moment.  This stamp was another purchase from the Happy Stampers show last weekend that I just had to have.
  • Impression Obsession Mittens stamp
  • Copics
  • Scalloped edge card from Crafwork Cards
  • White Glitter Card
  • DCWV Christmas Backing paper stack
  • Martha Stewart Snowflake punch
  • Circle Sentiment was a freebie download from Lyndsey Marie Designs
Just before I go,go take a look at All The Things I Love Blogspot .Beautiful cards to look at by Bev Rochester and if you're quick you can enter your name to win some fab blog candy.

Have A Nice Day and Thanks for Looking

No comments:

Powered By Blogger