Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Wednesday 28 October 2009

50th Birthday Card

Oh dear, I don't know about you but I don't often make cards to order but when your boss at work asks you to make one - what do you do- Oh heck I said O.K. Then because the card is for someone ( if you know what I mean) my ideas just dry up. So this card took me aaaallllll day Sunday (I was so annoyed with myself) I just couldn't think what to do or how to place it, what colours to use etc etc.....it drove me mad and I don't think I like it anyway. Not sure at all.....




Cupcake stamp - Hero Arts
Backing paper - Bo bunny
Numbers - Sizzix
Circles - Nestabilities
Coloured With - Copics
Flowers -various
Foliage - Punch
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
and of course obligatory bling.....

Aaahhh well she'll either like it or she wont...LOL
thanks for looking

3 comments:

Sarah xx said...

I think this is lovely Louby - apart from the foliage punch which I don't have, even I could make one as nice as this? I may even copy it! xxx

Shelly said...

This is really pretty Louby, love the cupcake, sparkle and little bow! I'm sure it'll be a hit with your boss! I know what you mean though about not knowing what to do, I'm the same!
Shelly :)

Nessie said...

Hi Louby,
greetings from Scotland! I just found your blog and I think your cards are just beautiful. My faourite is the black and white "40" one....
Have a lovely Halloween
Nessie

Powered By Blogger