Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Christmas Cards

I went to the Happy Stampers Northwest Stamp Festival at the weekend and bought some lovely new stamps (and more!!!) to get me inspired again. I saw this lovely super cute stamp from Impression Obsession, I think its called Stargazing.

I stamped and coloured with copics then layered onto pink card. I layered the stripey backing paper onto the card and stamped the other half  with the Penny Black stamp "snow scroll" image. I added the punched snowflakes, ribbon, buttons, Glitter glue and a button sentiment.
Have A Nice Day

2 comments:

Scrap Affair said...

How adrable!!!!:)

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful adorable card Louby.
luv
Debby

Powered By Blogger