Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Thursday 23 September 2010

Pirate Card

Pirates seem to be all the rage at the moment don't they? I bought some Pirate stamps from the Stamposaurus stand when I went to the NEC HobbyCraft show earlier on in the year so I could make some "boys" cards for my youngest, classmates Birthday parties. Have so far only made one card with them...tut...tut...tut.
I found the treasure map backing paper on a free project website and printed it off and cut to size. I stamped and coloured the various elements with Copics and layered onto the card. I used a cocktail stick for the little Pirate flag. Of course I added Stickles Glitter Glue to finish.
I also finished the card by decorating the inside using script backing paper and the same nestie cut outs as I used for the front. I didn't get to photograph the card before it was needed for a party and was written in by Phoebe.
 Thanks for Looking

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous cards Louby.
luv
Debby

Powered By Blogger