Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Monday 14 November 2011

Christmas Tag Card

Morning All,
 time for another upload, I am off work today full of a cold, sneezing everywhere so its a good job you can't catch these things over the internet.
I've made a few of the card I'm putting on today as they were quite simple to do. 
 I love the look of Kraft card on Christmas cards, I think it works really well. I stamped the image, Penny Black "Stitchery Santa" which I've had
since 1999 and has been a favourite most Christmases.

 He is coloured in with Copics, embellished with a white gel pen, glitter glue and  cut out and layered onto a Sizzix tag that I had stamped with Penny Black "Winter Scroll" in white.  I then layered onto backing paper and green card and onto the Kraft card. I added folky ribbon, sentiment, a little star brad and glitter glue to finish.
Well I'm off for another lemsip, hope the cold doesn't catch you up,
but the crafting bug does.
Thanks for looking
x Louby x

1 comment:

Scrap Affair said...

I love your header, waht an adorable image, and SUPER job coloring it. And is it glossy on the string of lights?

Powered By Blogger