Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Friday 8 October 2010

Winter Swing

I've got a new obsession at the moment..... it's uploading all my card pictures to Flickr and joining groups on there. I've joined the Penny Circle group on there which is for cards made with Penny Black Stamps. Here is my entry for their. Octoberfest competition which is also on their blog.

I stamped and coloured her with Copics, layered her on to green card and then onto the card that I had covered already with this gorgeous Craft Creations "Christmas Holly" paper backed on red card.
I had the "Joy" sentiment and the "Special Delivery" tag in my stash. I added the ribbon, buttons and of course Stickles Glitter Glue.


Thanks for looking at my blog
Louby x

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Lou! Your card is gorgeous, I love the vintage PB stamps and your colouring too, so lovely. The paper is one of my faves too, I'm still stroking it though at the mo :D. Have a great weekend. Chris xx

Scrap Affair said...

She is adorable :)
I am ALWAYS happy to see your work.

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful card, sweet image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Powered By Blogger