Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Tuesday 27 May 2008

Windy Day Tilda

Well hope everybody had a lovely long weekend despite the weather. Nothing on TV to interest me last night so off I went to my hidey hole. Couldn't think what to do at first then remembered I still had some Tilda stamps I haven't used. Yum! Decided to do Windy Day Tilda which was quite apt for the weather yesterday.
Stamped her in Versafine Vintage Sepia, cut her out and watercoloured her. Stamped her again onto K and co, Brenda Walton "Small Wonders Girl" mat pad and layered her on top. I've had the Stampendous word stamp for a long time and thought it went really well with Windy Day Tilda. The little corners and green flower were from a K and Co, Brenda Walton tin with loads of embellishments and sayings in. Added ribbon from stash which is actually hiding a little brown smudge underneath!!!!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Funnily enough I have that stamp and I haven't used it yet either - I love the colours you've chosen and the swirly sentiment is fab

Powered By Blogger