Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Friday 30 May 2008

Forest, Leaves and Fathers Day Card


I love this leafy track picture below, I could just climb into it and wander off for an hour or so!













Well despite the rain we decided to go for a walk in Delamere Forest on Wednesday afternoon. Macs and brollys were the order of the day although it was not cold at all, just wet.
Phoebe thoroughly enjoyed herself in the mud with her wellies on. I love going to the forest and always feel like I can really breathe there. It seemed like we virtually had it all to ourselves as people must have been put off by the weather. They don't know what they missed - peace, quiet and the pitter patter of the rain on the leaves.
So when I got into the loft later I knew I had to do a Fathers Day card sometime soon and decided to do a leaf theme and here it is. Not quite the lovely greens we'd seen earlier in the day though.








The leaf is one by All Night Media stamped in versafine vintage sepia and coloured with chalk pads. I cut the "Dad" out of Ellison Design Curlie Girlie sizzlits. Happy Fathers Day is a Inca stamp. Backing papers are from the Little Sizzles "Earth Tones" and "Classics" Pads. I stamped the main card with chalk ink pads using the leaf stamp.



No comments:

Powered By Blogger