Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Friday 18 March 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Wk 142

The challenge this week at Penny Black Saturday Challenge is "Green" in honour of St Patricks Day. Had a think and out came my Penny Black frog collection. I love this happy little froggy.
I stamped and coloured in Copics and cut out with Nestabilites and layered onto green spotty paper. I added flowers, sentiment and the glitter ribbon strip which was an absolute bargain from the QVC shop in Shrewsbury (highly recommend it if your in the area. I got loads of sets of stuff all at £1.99 a pack) but then had to haul it around with us all day.
Here's the pic of us carrying all the bags of goodies from the QVC shop.

Have A Nice Weekend and hope the weather stays as good as it looks today for us all.



2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Very cute louby - fab froggy and great colours. Thanks for joining in this week's Penny black Saturday Challenge
Pauline x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card.
luv
Debby

Powered By Blogger