Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Wednesday 16 February 2011

New Rubber Stamp Designs


Have just made a couple of cards for my  friend Nadia from Diana Scarlett blogspot who is producing some great new rubber stamp designs by Margarita Babushkina to  sell. You can see all the new designs at the Scrap Affair Blog I was flattered to be approached and asked to make some sample cards with the designs.


Aren't they lovely stamp designs!

I thought the above design would be lovely for a boy.

You will soon be able to buy the rubber stamps on Scrap Affair, just follow the links above and check out all the other beautiful new designs and the other DT members cards for inspiration.

2 comments:

Sarah xx said...

Oh wow - love these cards Louby, the extras on the dolphin one are just gorgeous xx

Shelly said...

Hi Louby! I kept popping back from time to time to see if you'd added to your blog. Now I know you're on the DT for A Scrap Affair (Congrats) I'll be calling round more often! So glad to see you're back in blogland... I missed seeing your lovely creations! These two are no exception, just gorgeous hun! Blue & green are my fave colours! Hugs Shelly x

Powered By Blogger