Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Long Time No Blogging

Haven't blogged in ages. I have no valid excuses, I just haven't been cardmaking much at all as the weather has been sooooo nice. So this is a quick blog to show you a card I created.


Stamped the "Inkadinkadoo"  image, coloured with Copics and layered onto nestabilities. Added to the front of the scalloped edged card (Craftwork Cards) which I previously covered with "My Minds Eye" papers. Added ribbon, sentiment and flowers from stash
The stamp was something I bought with a "123 Stitch" voucher I won on the Penny black Saturday challenge blog a few months ago now.

Hope you enjoyed my quick blog entry, thanks for looking



1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hello Louby! Well I never, I just thought I'd pop by as I do now and again, and I couldn't believe that you'd posted! It's lovely to see you're still crafting, your card is beautiful, lovely choice of stamp! Well, hope the nice weather doesn't keep you away for too long! Take care, hugs Shelly ;)

Powered By Blogger