Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Monday 12 April 2010

Just Magnolia week 50 "Punch It Out"

Made a card with my Dragonfly Tilda stamp yesterday. Coloured her in blue and yellow then tried to match her up with backing paper etc....... realised while I was doing it I don't really like a blue and yellow colour combo...!
Coloured her with copics and layered onto Little Sizzles backing papers and nesties. The sentiment is a Craftwork cards one layered onto a nestie (off centre now I notice, but it doesn't look as bad IRL!!) Edged the backing paper with matching blue card cut with Martha Stewart doiley punch. Added the flowers, ribbon and gold glitter glue. Mmmm still not sure about it though.

Still I'm going to enter it into the Just Magnolia Challenge blog  as the theme there this week is "Punch It Out" and seen as I've used my lovely Martha Stewart punch I'm entering.
Hope you all have a good start to the week.

4 comments:

Dena said...

Louby! This is a very pretty card! I do love yellow, it always makes a card so cheerful!!! Teaming it with blue was a perfect choice!!!! So cute!
Hugs, Dena

Rach said...

Fabulous use of colour Louby, love it.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cutie, fabulous card Louby.
luv
Debby

Jane said...

This is stunning! love the colours and gorgeous flowers! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xx

Powered By Blogger