Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Saturday 9 January 2010

Wow A Post At Last

Happy New Year Peeps.... Hope you all had a great Christmas too. Have been busy doing other things (mostly eating chocolate and watching TV ...shame on me!) Haven't done any cardmaking since before christmas hence the lack of posts. So this is a catch up post to show you some of the cards I made previously and a couple of beautiful cards I received from other lovely people. In my defence it has been very cold here as I'm sure a lot of you are experiencing  too and  going up into the freezing cold loft which would take a weeks wages to heat before I could get in is out of the question. So to start us off is the beautiful card I received from my blogging friend Nadia aka Diana Scarlett.



Isn't she lovely...I love the style of this card and the lots of layers, the swirls are on acetate layered over the backig papers, beautiful .. thanks so much Nadia. Nadia had also taken the time to decorate the inside and the back of her card.Do check out her blog via the link above she makes beautiful and original pieces.

Next up is a lovely card I received from my youngest Daughter Phoebe. Phoebe made the card at school and I think it's a lovely fun christmas card. Well done Phoebe.


The next 2 cards are Christmas cards I made for my daughters,  both with Magnolia Tilda stamps



I love this stamp and I think it will always be a favourite. I coloured her using copics and the little hanging heart ( below) is also Magnolia.

Here ( below) is a close up of Tilda herself...





Here is the other card again coloured with copics.


..and a close up of the Magnolia sentiment embellisment that I added stickles glitter glue to.



Last up is the Birthday card I made for Phoebe.



Well thanks for looking and I hope everyone has a great start to the year, hopefully it will warm up a bit soon and I'll be able to get up in the loft where my craft stuff is.(I can hear it calling to me..lol)
Bye for now.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Happy New Year Lou! Hope you're well, I'm the same as you and the chocolate and TV have been a huge draw the past couple of weeks, I feel like hibernating really :D. Love your cards, those you received and the beauties you made, all so gorgeous. Have a good weekend. Chris xx

Sarah xx said...

Hi Louby, good to hear from you and what gorgeous cards - all of them! Hope your crafting room warms up soon otherwise you will have to spread down to the kitchen table!!? xxx

Powered By Blogger