Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Sunday 24 January 2010

Cute Birthday Cards

Having a 6 year old daughter means I have to have a stock of cute cards to hand for all the parties she goes to and at the moment thats one every week.  aaaaggghhhh! Costs a blooming fortune for pressies....but it also means I can make lots of cute cards that are going to get used. Below is the latest batch.



 I made 3 of these to keep things going for a while. The clear stamp is by Tina Wenke and is called "Mouse-Bird-Ladybug-Cupcake". and is coloured with copics. Layered onto blue card (whick I got from Papermill, lovely shade of powder blue that you don't ofter see) and pink patterned backing paper. I added ribbon,flowers,button, sentiment and Stickles glitter glue. Hope you all have a great Sunday with plenty of time for crafting if you want it.
Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Sarah xx said...

Super cute card Louby. I will be in the Zone and having myself a lovely time!! xx

Scrap Affair said...

Oh what a super adorable card Louby!

Shelly said...

Super cute card Louby... I have one of these Tina Wenke images, should use it more often cos yours looks fab! Good idea of your to get stocked up on the cards, I always leave it to the last minute!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Powered By Blogger