Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Tuesday 10 November 2009

A Couple of Lil' Christmas Cards

Here's a couple of cards I made last week towards my Christmas box.(still need to do a lot more to catch up though)
First up is this little Penny Black stamp that is just soooo cute. Stamped and coloured with copics and layered onto green card and DCWV backing papers. Added glitter, ribbon, buttons and the Stamps Away sentiment layered onto a nestability circle.
This next card is also a Penny Black stamp that I've had for a long time. I stamped and coloured with copics cut the wreath out and put Chrystal lacquer on it to make it shine. I layered it onto the front of the card and just added the ribbon and sentiment to keep it simple.

Have a nice day

1 comment:

Sarah xx said...

Cute cards Louby, love the reindeer. I am so impressed at your organisation, haven't even thought about my cards for this year??! xx

Powered By Blogger