Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Thursday 14 May 2009

Hello I'm Still Here!!!

Hello, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I haven't got any real excuses other than I couldn't muster up the enthusiasm to get my butt up into the loft and get crafting. Anyway after visiting the Happy stampers Northwest stamp show at Port Sunlight it seems I purchased some enthusiasm along with some yummy new stamps!!Haha



Isn't she a beautiful stamp, I just couldn't leave her there. A stand called Paper Pleasures from Nova Scotia, Canada were selling them. she is called "Crystal" from a collection called Enchanted Hallow.

I stamped her in Versafine and coloured her with copics, I layered her onto card and "little sizzles" backing paper. I added the Sizzix die cut swirls, glitter glue, ribbon and sentiment.

4 comments:

Sarah xx said...

This is really beautiful! Nice to have you back with us!! xx

Scrap Affair said...

A Fantasy card! Beautiful!!!
And... I missed you :)

Orli said...

Hi Louby It's good to see you'r still here
What a romantic card
I love the fairy beautiful coloring.
Good to have you back
Orli (Israel)

Shelly said...

Hiya Louby! Ahhh nice to see you're back, was a little worried for a time. I know what you mean about just not being enthused, it happens to me too! Anyway, glad you're back and with such a lovely card! What a beautiful stamp, coloured with such care and those lovely sparkly swirls look fab! Looking forward to seeing more! Shelly xx

Powered By Blogger