Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Saturday 21 February 2009

Signs Of Spring at Cute Card Thursday


This weeks challenge at Cute Card Thursday is "Signs Of Spring". So here is my attempt. Haven't used this Penny Black stamp in a long while but it is very sweet. I stamped, coloured with Copics and layered the image directly onto the card. I added the little fluffy tails, ribbon and buttons. A very simple card but cute too!

Here's a picture to show the cute little tails.



Thanks for looking

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just the cutest card Louby! I will be using the pompom tail idea! Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

Rach said...

so sweet, love the little pom pom tails.xx

Shelly said...

This is such a cute card Louby! I love the way you've layered it and added the pom poms! Really different! Simple but very effective! Hope you're having a nice weekend xx

Debbie said...

What a great card, I love the cute bunnies and their fluffy tails. Debbie x

Shelly said...

Hi Louby
Thanks for popping by my blog! I've been eagerly waiting for your card folder to arrive, but it seems to be somewhere between the UK and France. Maybe it'll come tomorrow, we're leaving after lunch so if it comes I'll try to send you a quick email! Don't worry, sometimes the post is a bit slow!

Shelly said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! It's arrived Louby! I love it! What a super folder you've done, you've decorated all of it, back included! It's so gorgeous, I love the colours and the little charm detail! The images are fab! You have some lovely stamps! Well off to finish packing, will try out some of the images next week when I get back! Thanks so much! Speak soon, take care xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a cute card so adorable ,love it hugs Dawnxxx

Scrap Affair said...

I think, this one is my new favorite of yours:)

Powered By Blogger