Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Monday 9 February 2009

Penny Black Saturday wk 35


Made this card for this weeks Penny Black Challenge. The theme was romance so I took the opportunity to use this lovely sentiment stamp from Penny black.
I also used a border stamp from Penny Black. I stamped them bothe directly onto the cream card and coloured some of the flowers and leaves with copics.

I used a Sizzix die for the heart and stamped some more with the border stamp over it. I added ribbon,a flower and a sentiment to make a card topper.

Here is a close up of the sentiment stamp.

6 comments:

Sarah xx said...

Louby, I love this! That border stamp is gorgeous - which one is it and where can I get it?
xx

tracie said...

Oh I love this Louby ~ very elegant. Love the gorgeous sentiment and boarder stamp - fab work. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Sarah xx said...

Thank you xx

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! So elegant! I love the border stamp and how you've decorated it! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Shelly said...

Hi Louby! This card is lovely, it really caught my eye! I love the border and the ribbon, and the sentiment is beautiful! Would you be interested in swapping some images, I'd love a couple of copies of this sentiment (hope you don't think I'm cheeky :)! Email me if you are interested: minkie28@hotmail.fr

Thanks a lot xx

Chris said...

Such a stylish and beautiful card Lou! The sentiment is really wonderful and the border stamp is so pretty, love how you also stamped it on the heart. Someone is going to love receiving this card. Chris x

Powered By Blogger