Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Sketch Saturday and A blog Award





Just had to have a go a this lovely sketch when I saw it on Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog It was a really nice sketch to follow. I used my new Leanne Ellis "Wish" stamp. I coloured her with my Copics and then decoupaged her to give her a bit more depth. I layered her onto a piece of K and Co backing paper, cut the strip and used my Fiskars border punch on it. Punched out hearts and decorated with miniture buttons and glitter glue. The sentiment was a freebie with a magazine aaagggges ago.




I had a nice surprise this afternoon when I found I had received these blog awards from Shelley and her fabulous blog Minkies Paper Paradise
Do drop by her blog and have a look at her scrummy work. Now i've to pass the awards on to 5 other people
I would like to pass these Awards onto:-

Aneljakki
Debbie at Inky Smudges
Nadia
I'm not sure if challenge blogs receive awards but here goes
Penny Black Saturday Challenge
I just love that place and would just like to show how much I appreciate the hard work and time it must take to run the Challenges every week
I'm not sure the next one is allowed either but she is my daughter and she is Fab.
ChloeThanks for looking
Louby xxxx

7 comments:

Scrap Affair said...

Thank YOU Louby!:))
It's so nice of you!
And I love the softness and serenity of the card.
You really do justice to those beautiful stamps:)

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Louby, love the image, she is beautifully coloured. Louise x

Christy said...

Great card...love your take on the sketch :)

angeljakki said...

What a lovely card, I really like this stamp and the colours are so delicate. Wow, I feel so honoured that you thought of me for the awards, thank you so much. You've made my day x x x

Pauline C said...

Wow Louby that is so kind of you .... thanks so much from the PBSC DT
Hugs
Pauline x

Debbie said...

Hi thank you for the lovely awards.. I'm touched :) x
Lovely cards too!

chloe said...

Awwwww thankooo mummmy!!...
love u lots :D

xxx

Powered By Blogger