Friday, 16 January 2009
Scooter Dog and An Award
My youngest daughter is going to a boy classmates Birthday party at the weekend,well I've got loads of girly pretty cards but no boy cards. Anyway, remembered I had got this super Penny Black "Scooter Dog" rubber stamp from a bargain bucket at a craft show earlier this year. I'm not very good at boy cards (having 2 daughters myself) but I am quietly pleased how this turned out and the icing on the cake was when I saw the little boy whos party it is, scooting home from school on his own little scooter this afternoon.
Stamp - Penny Black Scooter Dog
Coloured With - Copics
Backing Papers- Sizzix Sizzles
Letters cut on sizzix
Today I received a lovely award from my friend Nadia.Thankyou Nadia.
Five rules for a successful journey of this lovely award:
1. Please put this award on your page.
2. Put a link to the blog of the person from whom you have received it.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Show links to these blogs in your message.
5. Please inform the owners of blogs that you nominate.
I would like to pass this award onto:-
3. Mrs Wonka