Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Monday 6 October 2008

Old Sketch Saturday Christmas Card



Downloaded this sketch a while back from the Sketch Saturday Challenge blog but never got around to using it so I decided to have a play with it the other night.


Used an old Penny black stamp for the image stamped in Versafine Smokey Grey and water coloured. The red backing paper is from a DCWV pad and the spotty one is from a K and Co pad. I distressed and chalked all the edges to give it an "oldy worldy" feel. Added punched out holly leaves, buttons and ribbon from stash. Of course I added plenty of Stickles glitter glue - cos that's the law!!!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Lou, hope you're well and LOL on the law of stickles, I couldn't agree more. Love your card, it definitely does have that oldy worldy feel and the stamp is wonderful. Great colouring on it too. Chris x

Powered By Blogger