Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Sunday 8 June 2008

Struggle with Tilda


Really struggled on Saturday night with the layout of this card - it just wouldn't come together. I drove myself mad, so left it on my workspace and went back to it this morning and it just flew together. Happy with the outcome now.
I Stamped Tilda with Smokey Grey Versafine, watercoloured the image and cut her out. Layered circles cut from K and co pad on to card after adding swirls to them with pink chalk pad. Stamped Tilda again across circle and card. Put ribbon across card for her to sit on. Layered her and her balloon on with sticky pads. Punched one scalloped circle and a plain circle for greeting.( it says Happy Birthday, can't quite see because of the light) Added flowers and brads and a little pink chalk around the edge of the card.

3 comments:

angeljakki said...

lovely card and delicate colours

valeriej said...

Wow I love that card and the colours you've used. Great idea using smoky grey ink - will have to get some of that myself, makes the image softer. Love how Tilda is sitting on the ribbon.

Scrap Affair said...

Looking at the card, never woul have guessed, you had trouble with it. Every thing flows together and sings!

Powered By Blogger