Followers of Loubys Life

Search This Blog

Please Leave A Comment, It Makes My Day!

Thanks for looking.

Friday 23 May 2008

Enchanted ATC and Round Chipboard Book

This is another ATC that I have previously made. I did the background with water based ink and a bit of water on a brush to move it around and blend on the surface of the card. I think there may have even been baby wipes involved if I remember correctly!!! The beautiful stamp is a Lavinia Stamp done in versafine and then outlined in black permanent pen. I used an orange gel pen to put a glow in the windows of the mushrooms. The "enchantment" title is a sticker ( wish I could say I'd written it myself) I stuck little sparkly stars on to finish.

Finished my first little round chipboard book last night, so made it into a slide show as there are lots of pics of it. I painted all the pages in acrylic paint first but then covered nearly all in backing paper anyway. Note to self - don't bother with paint next time! -.

Its theme is My Family. I must admit there's hardly any stamping in it just lots of stickers and embellishments from my stash. It was fun and easy to make.

I'm really enjoying doing my blog so far (maybe a little obsessed) and thanks again for all the encouraging and complimentary comments

3 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Love your little chipboard circle book - its beautiful. Have to ask where you got the eyelet circles with the words on them? :)

Shirley said...

I agree with Voodoo Vixen, this book is beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful ATC hunni i really like it ccc

Powered By Blogger